Forum Chasse/Pêche Au Québec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Chasse/Pêche/Pigeons d'argiles

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

In search of testers for new iPhone/Android app (iHunter QB)

AuteurMessage
mstenroos
La relève

In search of testers for new iPhone/Android app (iHunter QB) Empty
MessageSujet: In search of testers for new iPhone/Android app (iHunter QB)   In search of testers for new iPhone/Android app (iHunter QB) EmptyMer 29 Mai 2013 - 20:28

Sorry for English-only post, my French is too poor to be understood.

I am an Alberta hunter that released an iPhone and Android app to help hunters in Alberta view all of the hunting zones over a map on their phone. We also build in summaries of the different game seasons, added GPS functionality, sunrise/sunset calculator, and more. We have such positive feedback we are expanding to other provinces (more detail at the url in my signature).

We are releasing iHunter Quebec in the next few weeks, and would like to find a few Quebec hunters that could help test the app, and verify that the translations included are perfect.

If anyone is interested in testing the iPhone version, please send me a private message.

Thanks for your time, and I hope it is ok that I am posting here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.ihunterapp.com

In search of testers for new iPhone/Android app (iHunter QB)
Page 1 sur 1