Forum Chasse/Pêche Au Québec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Chasse/Pêche/Pigeons d'argiles

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Orignal Blanc

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Joel@WhiteMoose.Ca
La relève

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Orignal Blanc   Orignal Blanc EmptyJeu 17 Fév 2005 - 2:04

J'essaye de faire de la recherche pour d'autres orignaux blancs au Canada et aux autres lieux aussi. Il y a quelques orignaux blancs autour de ma maison a Foleyet, et j'ai voulu saivoir si'il y avait des orignaux blancs (pas albino) au Quebec?

J'ai cree un site web pour les proteger en Ontario...

http://www.whitemoose.ca

Quelques images des orignaux blancs autour de chez nous...

Orignal Blanc Whitemoosefamily

Orignal Blanc WM1

Orignal Blanc WM3

Orignal Blanc WM6

Orignal Blanc Mooseinbush

Veuillez m'informer si vous avez de l'information sur des orignaux blancs...

Joel Theriault
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://WhiteMoose.Ca
Invité
Invité

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Orignal Blanc   Orignal Blanc EmptyJeu 17 Fév 2005 - 2:55

VID

Dernière édition par le Mer 16 Mar 2005 - 16:19, édité 1 fois
SuBLiME
La relève
SuBLiME

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Orignal Blanc   Orignal Blanc EmptyJeu 17 Fév 2005 - 6:40

ca flash un orignal albinos dans neige lol!
Joel@WhiteMoose.Ca
La relève

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Mon derniere message de la ministre de resources naturelle..   Orignal Blanc EmptyLun 7 Mar 2005 - 1:30

Orignal Blanc Ramsay-Feb-8-2005

Tes penses...
Le roi du Marais
La relève

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Orignal Blanc   Orignal Blanc EmptyMer 9 Mar 2005 - 0:06

Un orignal blanc qui n'est pas un orignal albinos ? Je ne comprend rien. Pour un orignal = un albinos non ?
Joel@WhiteMoose.Ca
La relève

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Spirit Bear   Orignal Blanc EmptyMer 9 Mar 2005 - 2:56

As tu jamais ecoute des "spirit bears" de British Columbia. C'est probablement le meme chose.. seulement blanc... pas albino... les albino's auraient les yeux rouge, et le mauvais sante...

Joel
target
Le Débutant
target

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Orignal Blanc   Orignal Blanc EmptyLun 21 Mar 2005 - 13:02

Est-ce que sa serrais une nouvelle sorte d'orignal, un peu comme les 2 sorte de chevreuil qu'on retrouve en Saskachewan qui se ressemble beaucoup? C'est impressionnant
Joel@WhiteMoose.Ca
La relève

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: email   Orignal Blanc EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2005 - 20:32

To: bob.johnston@mnr.gov.on.ca
Cc: Joel T.
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:50 PM
Subject: White Moose - Recent News & Pic's...

Mr. Bob Johnston,

I would like to begin by stating that I've been highly impressed by the efforts of your staff and yourself to help me establish a walleye hatchery on Nemegosenda lake. It is my sincere hope that your team will perform with the same excellence in regards to the white moose projects. Fortunately for your team, the first task requested by my group will require little "work" other than a pen stroke with your signature. The document should indicate that as the individual with express authority from the Minister of Natural Resources to protect the White Moose in WMU 30 and 31, you authorize removal of moose (which are more than 50% white)

from the hunting roster for 2005.

You had indicated that such an act would require consultation with a team of biologists and no protection could be afforded without determining these animals to be a new species. However, this requirement was not needed to afford protection to the kermode (spirit) bears of BC. Nor was it needed to protect white moose in such jurisdictions as Alaska or Labrador. The apparent view of those responsible for implementing hunting regulations in these areas (and others) is that such rare animals are more valuable to the public alive, as the best viewing and photography opportunities come to an abrupt halt if the animal perishes. I, and thousands of others, see no valid reason why the same type of legislation would not be enacted to help protect these extremely rare animals. In fact, Resolution 05-66 was passed by City of Timmins on March 7, 2005 to formally request of the Minister of Natural Resources to regulate the hunting of White Moose and afford them a protected status as a unique symbol of Northern Ontario.

I should note that by no means am I asking for a permanent removal of moose, which are more than 50% white, from the hunting roster in Ontario. When the Armstrong strain of white moose is no longer such a rarity, the hunt should be re-opened and regulated. There should be permits issued specifically for White Moose. I'm proposing that Ontario begin to finally make use of its resources to their fullest potential and place these animals under tempory protection, similar to putting money in a bank to allow it to grow.

My research has indicated that no such legislation has been enacted because the MNR would prefer these animals removed from the general population, seemingly out of fear that they will spread faulty genes to the general herd. Personally, I don't think that evolution has simply stopped because humans have become so technologically advanced. These genes may actually be a blessing. A white moose would seem to have a distinct advantage over a brown moose during the winter months. Furthermore, if it is true that wolves hunt with their noses in the summer, white moose would seem to suffer no great disadvantage to brown moose. More interestingly, this strain appears to have an odd variation involving grey guard hairs (even on the calves) which i've not seen on other strains of white moose. Is it really that far fetched that this strain may have the genetic ability (with a little luck) to produce moose which can molt from brown to white seasonally, similar to a snow shoe rabbit? Due to the uniqueness of these animals, it would seem that the best way to protect them is a live capture and relocation into a large, mixed composition, fenced in, park. Given the fact that trains, automobiles, natural hazards (like falling through the ice), and natural predators are factors beyond our control, a fence is seemingly a temporary necessity.

If it is the case that these animals are merely genetic defects as the MNR apparently believes to be the case, separation from the herd would seem to be the most sensible solution. However, given the immense value in terms of creation and diversification of employment opportunities that could be created by these animals (in an area largely devoid of industry), a live capture and relocation into a large fenced in, mixed habitat, park would seem to be the most logical solution. Interestingly, both of our opinions lead to the same conclusion regarding the best course of action.

So, the second request that I am making of you is that you have your staff start the paper work process (which I and others will gladly assist) to issue the permits for a live capture and relocation of the White Moose in WMU 30 and WMU 31. Ordinarily, I would believe that only the Minister of Natural Resources would be capable to authorize such a live capture, but given my reciept of a recent letter from the Honorable David Ramsay (the current Minister of Natural Resources), it would seem that this authority has been delegated to your person. I will be providing more details very shortly regarding the proposed transfer location for captured white moose.

Thank you for your time and I am eager to continue working with you for the betterment of Northern Ontario.

Sincerely yours,

Joel Theriault
Contenu sponsorisé

Orignal Blanc Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Orignal Blanc   Orignal Blanc Empty

Orignal Blanc
Page 1 sur 1